Welcome to the 1st Eco Campo in Portugal.
By coming to Zmar, you are contributing to the preservation of the environment.
• a form of tourism that appeals to ecologically and socially conscious individuals, evaluating environmental and cultural factors, focusing on personal growth and learning new ways to live on the planet;
• a form of tourism with minimal impact on the environment;
• the conservation of biological diversity and cultural diversity through ecosystem protection;
• the creation of economic opportunities for the local communities;
• the building of environmental and cultural awareness and respect;
• an action that is economically viable to all;
We must all be conscious that our planet is under a serious threat, and that the green lifestyle is a reality that can't be avoided, and we hope it won't be too late.
Make a contribution by choosing destinations where sustainable development is promoted:
- Choose places that are environmentally friendly, and ask about their environmental pratices;
- Act in order to minimize the impact of your stay in the environment;
In Zmar we try our best to act accordingly to these principles, and we appreciate your contribution and feedback if you feel that we can do better.