Loading...
 

Deposit and Cancellation

Deposit and Cancellation

> To confirm booking, a deposit equal to 40% of the amount, is required. The other 60% of the total amount of your stay must be paid upon check-in.

 

> Non-refundable rates: 100% upon booking.

 

Special Terms and conditions may apply for externally run events please contact Zmar (retreats@zmar.eu) for more information.

 

Cancellation & Penalties on deposits

Up to 30 days in advance of arrival - there is no penalty.
29 days to 16 days in advance of arrival – penalty of 50% on the deposit.
15 days to 7 days in advance of arrival – penalty of 75% on the deposit.
6 days to 0 days in advance of arrival – penalty of 100% on the deposit.


No Shows
There is no deposit return.


Early Check-Out

There is no payment return (please read the terms & conditions of use).


Penalties Re-Usage (not for Groups)

The number of nights that are not reimbursed in any situation described above (except No Shows) can be compensated during low seasons in a period of 12 months upon the cancellation date.

Reveillon 2017

REVEILLON 2017 | WILD SW

Spend the New Year Surrounded by Indians & Cowboys!

from
80,00
Learn more

Awards

Awards

Venere - 2013

Top Overall Rating

Testimonials

«Just superb and perfect!»

September 2014

Kidz

There is an area especially for kids with numerous interactive and didactic toys, and eco workshops!

Eco Learning & Fun!

Events

At Zmar we organize your wedding party, corporate event, spiritual retreat or any other kind of celebration.

A Sustainable Event!

Zmar Video

This place is unique... Watch Zmar's Promotional Video!

We Dare You to Try Endless Experiences!

Massages

Nature is ever-present at Zmar and "brings back memories of the Alentejo", as the singer says.

Bio Massages & Treatments!